Well, it looks like I caught the DIY bug. I’m placing the blame on Alicia’s Dismount Creative class I took a month or so ago. (Which, you MUST take, by the way.) We made these killer bracelets (photo’s all hers):
…and ever since, I’ve been cataloguing all of the projects I’m dying to try next.
From left to right, instructions for these DIY projects can be found at their original homes (photo credit goes to each individual bloggess):
1. Ambrosia Creative Blog: Miniature Polaroid Magnets. (Photos for your photos)
2. I SPY DIY: Fringe Necklace.
3. Evie S.: Yarn Wrapped Monogram. (Who needs Anthropologie now, eh?)
4. Honestly…WTF: Pom Pom Necklace.
5. Design Sponge: Vintage Suitcase Coffee Table. (Perfect for my next move, right?)
6. Honestly…WTF: Color Block Moccasins.
Who’s down for a DIY party?!?